A fifth generation hardware store will soon be closing for good. J.B Sandoz Inc. first opened their doors in 1878.

There have been three different buildings that served as the J.B. Sandoz Hardware Store. The original store was at the corner of Main Street and Bloch Street. The third and final location is on Main and Littell.

Many will say J.B Sandoz Inc. has become an Opelousas icon.

Full Story